Chad Warden Chad Warden

I'm confused

I thought this was gonna be making fun of that chadwarden guy from youtube, but uhhh yeah it turned out to be something completely off the wall aha I don't really get what's going on in it but I give it 6 stars cause it made me laugh for the most part.

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

Just about anyone can relate to this

haha dude I can so relate to this, but that's why I always turn the voulme down now whenever I visit someones myspace page, and then gradualy turn it up again.
But I hate it more when they have "too much crap on page" and it's takes a gillion years to load T_T
I'd like to see more animations that exploit these everyday annoyances, and myspace is deffinitly VERY annoying, ha great job though man.

Miren2k responds:

haha thanks man! im quite happy - a lot of people seem to be able to relate to this which is all good :)

i think i probably will make more animations due to popular demand... and thanks for your review i think its actually helped me focus more on what i should do "that exploit these everyday annoyances" reading that has actually really clicked a light in my head - thanks a lot!!

NOFX - The man I killed NOFX - The man I killed

Right On!

I had to give this a ten because well.. it was right on ha, I also happen to love NOFX duh otherwise I whouldent have watched this, you got the message across clear with the song, animation was perfect I liked how insted of putting the exspressions on the characters faces you put in context by their face with smileys, and the sound well ha no need to make any say there :P
overall I have to say awesome job and keep on doing what your doing.
oh yeah I didin't notice any other typos, but that's probaly cause I didin't bother reading the lyrics as I know the words of by heart :P

MarkArandjus responds:

Yeah thanks, I had a small problem of seperating the assassing from the rest because they all look the same, almost made the yellow glow around him red, but turns out smileys were the right answer!

-Mark :)

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

wow

yeah uhhh why did you "MADE" this LOL yeah well I know why you made this uhhh cause you can so yeah if and when you do make a pico 2 I can't wait to play it and stuff but yeah this was funny hahaha laugh.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

A huh huh

Wow that's all I can say um my favorite part was when marios head came off and the penis came out of it hahahhahaha what's with all the penises everywhere this did not make any senese but it was the best I gotta watch this shit again I love it man hahahahahahahahaha yeah chuck norris and hentia and uh tails getting marios dick up his ass and stick people slaping big floppy cocks and marios head falling off and chuck norris and his asshole...or something

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

That's a good list of what you saw a minute ago.

Time Squad [Part 3] Time Squad [Part 3]

spataculer! (a word a never use!)

Wow! wow! yes spataculer! a word a rearly use and I'm not even sure if it's even spelled right! but it doesn't matter cause this little movie was so good IT JUST DOESEN'T MATTER! it had everything it was just like as if it was a real block head movie or something only shorter it kind of makes me think about the orgin of block head and where he came from and everything this movie leaves you with alot of questions about the series but no anwsers...well it was just great anyway hope to see more from blockhead I think that this is gonna go somewhere. or itleast I think it should it's the best and most oringinal funnyiest thing I've ever seen!

The Monkey Square 2 The Monkey Square 2

.....I'm scared....believe in the monkey square...

This was so awesome it seems like a really good idea I actually think I kind of understand what's going on but I won't get in to that now...haha I thought when I heard those computer sound thingys that something was possesing my computer haha was that souposed to moriss code or something...if so can you or anyone tell me what it's saying...

ATTN Steve Irwin Tributes ATTN Steve Irwin Tributes

Oh my fucking god

"Oh my god" hahahaha man that was so funny the way that guy's voice was did you do his voice?hahahaha it's so funny "oh my fucking god" hahahahaha it was awsome man good point too it's just there.

fetusdoctor responds:

Heh, kind of a late review, so the movie might not have made sense at some parts. Pretty much after Steve Irwin died everyone on Newgrounds was making a crappy tribute to Steve Irwin that couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes. So I spent 5 minutes on a video telling those people to shut up. I'm glad you enjoyed it even though it may not be relevant at this point in time. Thanks!

The Epic Adventure The Epic Adventure

right...

uh okay what the hell was that all about and why do you use hentia to drag people into your videos so you can call them weirdos meh anyway uh I gave everything about this a 2 cause like a # 2 it's a stinking peice of shit I mean I couldent understand the audio and I couldent even hear a song at the end all I heard was a bunch of static and shit I whould like to see this flash with better sound and subtitles so I can understand what their saying cause that vioce you used is funny and fix up the music too man it was alright so I will rate it a 3 so if you want please make a better version or something I don't know I don't really give a fuck what you do meh..
oh look I'm gonna be like you
FFFFFFFFFFF hjdjsdyushssghha a
ajahhhhhhhhssssssssnnnn&&^%$;

Identity Crisis: Emo Identity Crisis: Emo

SO FUCKING FUNNY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my fucking god I'm fuckin dying here of laughter I gave everything about this a 10 cause it made me laugh so much I've watched this over and over man and I still laugh just as hard as the last time you man have talent keep on making more funny shit like this man I love it (hahahahaha blumbels hahahaha)

fetusdoctor responds:

Glad you liked it, although all that laughter can't be healthy. Maybe you should cry a little instead, maybe even become an emo! I take that back, just keep laughing.