Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Angry Video Game Nerd!

haha awesome I'm glad I died the first time playing the firday the 13th nes game emulation to see AVGN reference, though if you just press sapce franticly it's easy to win, anyway great game, although I found it much easier then the nightmare on elm street game.

5 Differences 5 Differences

Excellent

I'm just writing this review to say I can't wait for the sequel, I hope it's even more surreal and creepy then this one, I love that shit :P

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Almost perfect

Yeah it was pretty good but with just a few problems, this had already been said but the backspace key whould be better the the enter key for sturming, I like the future of star power but I always have to look down at my keyborard to make sure I'm pressing the ? key, and I like the choice of songs you used, but one major probelm is sometime when you go to play a song it will be stuck on 100% loaded and then I have to exit out and load the entire game again.
Anyway I think you have a good game here just needs some work so good luck with the sequel and I can't wait to play it =]

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

10 freaky ass zombie heads out of 10 :D

haha wow this was pretty amazing I haven't played a game like this in so long, the controls were pretty easy to get used to and they were all put in a good place and easy to use, the only problem I had was with ctrl everytime I pressed it more then once my stupid google qucik serach box poped up haha, but that doesn't matter cause the offline version shouldent have this problem, the graphics were also good and presentable lot's of nice backrounds..well gory backrounds but that's how I like it >:] the stroy line was well detailed and interesting, loved the sound fx and the random zombie heads that come out of nowhere, ha sometimes they got me sometime they didin't, over all this is a really fun game and I'd love to buy this sometime, I hope I'm not being to much of a suck up ha, but I just loved it, anyone who loves scray ass zombies demonic blood gore and action should deffinitly try this game.

2 x 1 Games 2 x 1 Games

Amazing

I loved it the chase game was so intense and I spent hours dressing up the stick man keep up the good work man it's awesome ^_^

Virtual Drummer Virtual Drummer

Meh

Well for the most part I can see how it makes fun of your bands drummer. it made me laugh a bit the way you made him look and stuff idk tho theres just something weird about it. but yeah it kept me entertained for about 5 minites but oh well in my words I'd just give it a meh but I know my opinion isin't gonna mean shit to you anyway oh well.

Slacker 2 Slacker 2

yeah

yeah so I've finished the game but I have one question what is the point of the suburbs I mean you can see it there but you can't go there is that just souposed to be where slacker came from in the first one please anwser me back thank you oh awesome game btw a slacker 3 whould be awesome to see man keep up the good work.

Monday (demo) Monday (demo)

Look's like a good one

I just love these kind of games I was dissapointed when it had to end so quick but none the less it look's like it's going to be good but man you had me stuck there playing pac man untill I got to level 7 the only thing that was lacking in this game was the controle for pac man it was like weird hard to controle him anyway good game I'm shure the real one is gonna be really good.

meatwad arMOONgeddon meatwad arMOONgeddon

sweet

ha ha thank you dude for making this game I love aqua teen hunger force man good stuff.

Fishing Season Fishing Season

ahhhh ohhhhh

It was kind of fun not really original the music was nice and those old people fishing were funny looking.