The lion and the lamb The lion and the lamb

Very well done

I must say though, this differs far from my ambient song (By witch I mean yours is better) you have a lot of varity, while I tend to just use the same repetitive percussion loop on top of a boring medlody and some odd sounds, I should learn from this and other experinced ambient artists, though I've only made one ambient song, so I'm still learning.
Sorry, didn't mean to go on about myself there, this is supposed to be a review, ha, well all I can say is, a jorb well done. (Yes, I made a homestar runner reference.)

heavy industrial loop heavy industrial loop

Bad ass

This is some awesome shit man I love it, I can totally see this in a kick ass flash game, maybe a shooter or something, great work man.

Liau responds:

Thanks!
Glad you like it!

The Condom Song (Weezer Spoof) The Condom Song (Weezer Spoof)

Hiiiiilarious

That was some funny shit man, very enjoyable and fun to listen to, I must say you done a great "jorb" on this ha.

Floyd The Barber (FL cover) Floyd The Barber (FL cover)

Sounds Great!

That sounded pretty good man, great new take on an awesome song.
About the vocals, I'd be interested in doing them for you, people tell me I sound like kurt when I sing sometimes, and I sing this song all the time, if you don't get any other offers I'd be thrilled to do volcals on this track ^^
Hit me back soon and we can discuss it, keep up the good work.

Down and Around Down and Around

Nice

All I can say is I can't wait to hear more =]

simtox responds:

Cool thanks alot man!
All I have is one more track submitted for now.

That Coat Looks Good On You That Coat Looks Good On You

Keep it up

All I can say is, keep making music!
You have some real talent there my friend, everything about this song was great that's all I can say, I love the tittle to it really pulled me in to want to listen to it :P

gh0stchild33 responds:

Thanks alot. The positive reviews really make me feel like the time put into these songs are worth it. I'm in the process of making some more stuff, so it'll be up ASAP.

Thanks again!

Mario 2 Cover Mario 2 Cover

Radical Radness of being Rad

DUDE that was just sick it's so freash it's in my face with a sickness (an uncureabel sickness too) wickid and awsome job man.