Chad Warden Chad Warden

I'm confused

I thought this was gonna be making fun of that chadwarden guy from youtube, but uhhh yeah it turned out to be something completely off the wall aha I don't really get what's going on in it but I give it 6 stars cause it made me laugh for the most part.

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

Just about anyone can relate to this

haha dude I can so relate to this, but that's why I always turn the voulme down now whenever I visit someones myspace page, and then gradualy turn it up again.
But I hate it more when they have "too much crap on page" and it's takes a gillion years to load T_T
I'd like to see more animations that exploit these everyday annoyances, and myspace is deffinitly VERY annoying, ha great job though man.

Miren2k responds:

haha thanks man! im quite happy - a lot of people seem to be able to relate to this which is all good :)

i think i probably will make more animations due to popular demand... and thanks for your review i think its actually helped me focus more on what i should do "that exploit these everyday annoyances" reading that has actually really clicked a light in my head - thanks a lot!!

NOFX - The man I killed NOFX - The man I killed

Right On!

I had to give this a ten because well.. it was right on ha, I also happen to love NOFX duh otherwise I whouldent have watched this, you got the message across clear with the song, animation was perfect I liked how insted of putting the exspressions on the characters faces you put in context by their face with smileys, and the sound well ha no need to make any say there :P
overall I have to say awesome job and keep on doing what your doing.
oh yeah I didin't notice any other typos, but that's probaly cause I didin't bother reading the lyrics as I know the words of by heart :P

MarkArandjus responds:

Yeah thanks, I had a small problem of seperating the assassing from the rest because they all look the same, almost made the yellow glow around him red, but turns out smileys were the right answer!

-Mark :)

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Angry Video Game Nerd!

haha awesome I'm glad I died the first time playing the firday the 13th nes game emulation to see AVGN reference, though if you just press sapce franticly it's easy to win, anyway great game, although I found it much easier then the nightmare on elm street game.

5 Differences 5 Differences

Excellent

I'm just writing this review to say I can't wait for the sequel, I hope it's even more surreal and creepy then this one, I love that shit :P

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Almost perfect

Yeah it was pretty good but with just a few problems, this had already been said but the backspace key whould be better the the enter key for sturming, I like the future of star power but I always have to look down at my keyborard to make sure I'm pressing the ? key, and I like the choice of songs you used, but one major probelm is sometime when you go to play a song it will be stuck on 100% loaded and then I have to exit out and load the entire game again.
Anyway I think you have a good game here just needs some work so good luck with the sequel and I can't wait to play it =]

The lion and the lamb The lion and the lamb

Very well done

I must say though, this differs far from my ambient song (By witch I mean yours is better) you have a lot of varity, while I tend to just use the same repetitive percussion loop on top of a boring medlody and some odd sounds, I should learn from this and other experinced ambient artists, though I've only made one ambient song, so I'm still learning.
Sorry, didn't mean to go on about myself there, this is supposed to be a review, ha, well all I can say is, a jorb well done. (Yes, I made a homestar runner reference.)

heavy industrial loop heavy industrial loop

Bad ass

This is some awesome shit man I love it, I can totally see this in a kick ass flash game, maybe a shooter or something, great work man.

Liau responds:

Thanks!
Glad you like it!

The Condom Song (Weezer Spoof) The Condom Song (Weezer Spoof)

Hiiiiilarious

That was some funny shit man, very enjoyable and fun to listen to, I must say you done a great "jorb" on this ha.